By combining electronics components with basic school supplies like pipe cleaners and construction paper, you can offer creative electronics projects to your students. It’s very satisfying to be able to do these projects with large groups of kids. Educators often think that teaching electronics is very expensive but in reality it can be affordable if you know where to buy your supplies.
The KitHub Educator Program is a community for educators interested in bringing STEAM to classrooms, libraries and other learning environments. KitHub creative electronics projects are specifically designed to scale from one kid to 100 kids. The hands-on activities have been tested in school classrooms, makerspaces, after-school clubs and in home-school settings.
You can join a community of innovative educators who are forging new pathways for kids to learn about electronics in a fun and safe environment.
Who qualifies as a KitHub educator?
A KitHub educator is someone that regularly teaches groups of children in schools or other informal learning environments.
- Classroom teachers
- After school program instructors
- Summer camp leaders
- Museum and Makerspace educators
- Girl Scout/Boy Scout troop leaders
How it Works
- We offer 15% off all orders for educators that sign up for our program
- We’ll send you project ideas, videos and facilitator guides
- Join our KitHub Slack group and have your questions answered by KitHub experts
- For educators that order a classroom electronics kit for 30 or more students, we will provide a 30 min online consultation to help you get started
How to Sign Up
- The program is free to join. Sign up here.