Skill level: Beginner-Intermediate
Number of student kits: 5 or more
Purchase Orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
At home learning single kit.
The Buzzer Games Classroom Kit offers three options for designing, building, and playing games in the classroom.
1. Quiz Show (Beginner) - host your own quiz show by making a buzzer and creating question cards
2. Light-up Toss Game (Intermediate) - Toss the aluminum ball into the hole to make the LED light-up.
3. Robot Operation Game - (Intermediate) - design and build your own tinkering table and remove parts that are stuck in your patient. Use our Robot template or draw your own character.
Students will explore the following concepts:
- Simple circuits
- Engineering process
- Art integration
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
Inside the Kit
Our science-technology-engineering-art-math (STEAM)-based kits come with everything you need to facilitate creative, hands-on electronics projects including the parts and easy to follow instructions.
The Buzzer Games Classroom Set comes with individually packed kits for students to make their own game. The parts are reusable so they can take the games apart and make another one or design something completely new.
- Lesson plans for K-2, 3-5, 6-8 aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Video instructions
- Instructions to make a quiz show box
- Instructions to make an operation table
- Arcade buttons
- Alligator clips
- Piezo buzzers
- 9v batteries
- 9v battery snaps