Design and build your own games with the Buzzer Games Kit. Screens are not required to make entertaining and interactive games that strengthen fine motor skills, increase critical thinking capabilities, and introduce engineering and electronics. Buying 5 or more? Save by purchasing a Classroom Kit.
The Buzzer Games Kit offers three options for designing, building, and playing games:
1. Quiz Show (Beginner) - host your own quiz show by making a buzzer and creating question cards.
2. Light-up Toss Game (Intermediate) - Toss the aluminum ball into the hole to make the LED light-up.
3. Tinkering Table (Intermediate) - design and build your own tinkering table and remove parts stuck in your patient. Use our robot template or draw your own character.
Inside the Kit
The Buzzer Games Kit comes with reusable materials to make a game show and a game similar to Operation.
- 1 Arcade button
- 1 Piezo buzzer
- 1 9v battery
- 1 9v battery snap
- 2 Alligator Clips
- 1 Box
- Instructions to make a Quiz Show
- Instructions to make a Light-up Toss Game
- Instructions to make a Tinkering Table
- Lesson plans for K-2, 3-5, 6-8 aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), Common Core State Standards (CCSS), and more.
Game builders will explore the following concepts:
- Simple circuits
- Engineering process
- Art integration
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills