Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
Time: 2+ hours
Design and build your own games with the Buzzer Games Kit. Screens are not required to make entertaining and interactive games that strengthen fine motor skills, increase critical thinking capabilities, and introduce engineering and electronics.
The Buzzer Games Kit offers two options for designing, building, and playing games:
- Quiz Show (Beginner) - host your own quiz show by making a buzzer and creating question cards.
- Tinkering Table (Intermediate) - design and build your own tinkering table and remove parts that are stuck in your patient. Use our robot template or draw your own character.
Buying 12 or more? Save by purchasing a Classroom Set.
The Buzzer Games Kit comes with reusable materials to make a game show and a game similar to Operation.
- 1 Arcade button
- 1 Piezo buzzer
- 1 9v battery
- 1 9v battery snap
- 2 Alligator Clips
- 1 Box
- Instructions to make a Quiz Show
- Instructions to make a Tinkering Table
- Lesson plans for K-2, 3-5, 6-8 aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Craft materials and coloring tools to decorate the box
- Paper for Quiz Show question cards
- Aluminum foil or copper tape for Tinkering Table game
Game builders will explore the following concepts:
- Simple circuits
- Engineering process
- Art integration
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
If you are a school or organization that requires the use of a purchase order, please contact email@example.com.