Ages: 5 and up
Skill level: Beginner
Time: 30-60 minutes
Get into character for a party, play, school activity, or special event. Decorate your mask and then light it up for special effects.
This customizable mask is easy to put together and ready to decorate. It's a playful introduction to conductive materials, basic circuits, and wearable and interactive accessories. The masks can be used for many themes and activities, including superheroes, school mascots, holidays, and costumes for plays.
Buying 12 or more? Save by purchasing a Classroom Set.
Here’s everything inside the kit:
- 1 mask ready-to-decorate
- 1 string
- 1 Light-emitting-diode (LED)
- 1 coin cell battery (CR2032 3V)
- Geometric shape stickers
- Jewels with adhesive
- Duct Tape
- Strip of paper
- Instruction card
This project covers the following skills and knowledge:
- Complete a circuit using a battery and an LED.
- Locate the positive and negative sides of an LED and battery.
- Apply metaphor and create a wearable accessory.
- Learn about conductive materials.
- Demonstrate understanding of open and closed circuits.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts
Not for children under 3 yrs