Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
KitHub, LLC is the Seller of the Safecast bGeigie Nano Kit and the Safecast Air Prototype Kit, You are the purchaser, user or recipient of the Safecast bGeigie Nano Kit or Safecast Air Prototype Kit.
- Unless otherwise separately undertaken by the Seller, to the extent possible, the Seller offers the Safecast Kit as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Safecast Kit, whether express, implied, statutory, or other. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable. Where disclaimers of warranties are not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply to You.
- To the extent possible, in no event will the Seller be liable to You on any legal theory (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of sale, receipt or use of the Safecast Kit, even if the Seller has been advised of the possibility of such losses, costs, expenses, or damages. Where a limitation of liability is not allowed in full or in part, this limitation may not apply to You.
- The disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability provided above shall be interpreted in a manner that, to the extent possible, most closely approximates an absolute disclaimer and waiver of all liability.
- By purchasing, receiving or using the Safecast Kit You accept the entire risk as to the use, quality, and performance of the Safecast Kit. This disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability is an essential part of the the contract of sale and of any transfer of ownership.
- The Safecast Kit that You purchase or receive may not have the same parts, whether in number or type, as those required by the Open Hardware specifications for the Safecast bGeigie Nano or Safecast Air Prototype. KitHub, LLC is not obliged to provide you with any parts other than those supplied in the Safecast Kit received by you whether or not you can construct the Safecast bGeigie Nano or Safecast Air Prototype with them.
- Because You assemble the components of the Safecast bGeigie Nano Kit or Safecast Air Prototype the results will may differ from those achieved by others who have assembled an identical kit because of the different skill and experience in assembly as well as other factors beyond the control of KitHub, LLC.
- In its discretion KitHub, LLC may chose to replace a part or parts or refund some or all of the purchase price paid for a Safecast bGeigie Nano Kit or Safecast Air Prototype. There is no obligation on KitHub, LLC to do so.