Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate
Time: 2+ hours
Number of student kits: 12
The Classroom Games Kit offers two options for designing, building and playing games in the classroom.
- Quiz Show (Beginner) - host your own quiz show by making a buzzer and creating question cards.
- Operation Table (Intermediate) - design and build your own operating table and remove parts that are stuck in your patient. Use our Robot template or draw your own character.
Checkout Minecraft Creeper Trivia!
Our science-technology-engineering-art-math (STEAM)-based kits come with everything you need to facilitate creative, hands-on electronics projects including the parts and easy to follow instructions.
The Classroom Game Kit comes with supplies for 12 students to each make their own game.
- Lesson plans for K-2, 3-5, 6-8 aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Video instructions
- Instructions to make a quiz show box
- Instructions to make an operation table
- 12 Arcade buttons with alligator clips
- 12 Piezo buzzers
- 12 9v batteries
- 12 9v battery snaps
- Cardboard boxes
- Craft materials to decorate the boxes
- Paper for quiz show question cards
- Tweezers for Operation Table game
- Aluminum foil for Operation Table game
Students will explore the following concepts:
- Simple circuits
- Engineering process
- Art integration
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
If you are a school or organization that requires the use of a purchase order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.