Note! The Safecast bGeigie nanos now come with a bluetooth module.
If you own a Safecast bGeigie nano but don't have the Blebee Bluetooth module, then this is a must purchase. With the bluetooth module you will be able to connect to the Safecast: Drive app and upload data on the go.
- Based on Bluegiga’s BLE113-M256K Bluetooth 4.0 single mode compliant module
- Open Source Hardware- and Firmware
- No Library necessary to operate the module on the target platform
- Compatible with BLE enabled smartphones and tablets
- Baudrates 9600 (default), 14400, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600 and 112500 can be changed using a characteristic
- Assoc pin is controlled by the BLEBee to indicate a connection
- Reset pin can be used to reset the BLEBee
- Supports OTA firmware upgrades e.g. using BLEGUI2 tool from Bluegiga or M.Kroll’s BLExplr iPhone App
- 0x00 = 9600 Baud (default)
- 0x01 = 14400 Baud
- 0x02 = 19200 Baud
- 0x03 = 28800 Baud
- 0x04 = 38400 Baud
- 0x05 = 57600 Baud
- 0x06 = 112500 Baud
- 0x00 = LED is not used to indicate a connection (Default)
- 0xFF = LED is used to indicate a connection.